We are looking for volunteers to help support and work with our Scout, Beaver, Cub, Guide, Brownies and Rainbow groups who are visiting our museums for their badge linked sessions. These range from exploring our attics, using iPads to discover stories of bravery and courage, to demonstrating how communication has changed over the past 100 years!
Sessions are usually in the evening or during a weekend and include:
- Helping support groups completing activities both in our Learning Centre and Galleries
- Assisting in setting up and packing down resources
- Inspiring our uniformed groups in their badge work activities
Why get involved?
- Gain experience and skills of working with young people and their leaders
- Gain an insight into the workings of a busy museum's Learning Department
- See how we use the museum's collections to bring the stories and collections to life
- Have fun!
How to get involved?
Step 1: Log into DIVE or Sign Up!
Step 2: Accept the challenge
Step 3: Await a response from our team, alternatively email Daniel.Ball@nmrn.org.uk for more details
- Customer Service
- Design & Illustration
- Working independently
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Working with Young People
- Community Work
- Creative and Arts
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training