We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals who are passionate about bringing history to life to a wide range of audiences. From helping with school workshops, to assisting at community events, to providing tea and company for our veterans- there are multiple activities we need your help with to inspire, nurture and explain the stories of the Royal Navy.
- Engaging with a wide range of audiences on the stories of the Royal Navy
- Assisting with activities and events to make these stories come alive
- Be flexible and work well as part of a team, as well as work independently when required
- Act as an ambassador for the NMRN; enthusiastic, friendly and approachable
- To promote the health and safety of visitors, staff and volunteers by following designated procedures
Why get involved?
- You enjoy interacting with the public, families, school groups and the wider community
- You are passionate about bring stories to life
- You wish to expand your experience in Learning, Engagement and Community Outreach
- You have the ability to build instant rapport with visitor and community alike
- You are enthusiastic about Museum Heritage and History.
How to get involved?
Step 1. Sign Up or Log In to DIVE
Step 2. Accept the challenge
Step 3. Await a response from a member of our team, alternatively email Fiona.Harvey@nmrn.org.uk for more details
- Customer Service
- Event Management
- Event Stewarding
- Working independently
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Working with Young People
- Community Work
- Creative and Arts
- Event & Project Management
- Events and Programming
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training
- Visitor Service/ Front of House